Dunvegan Castle, MacLeod Estate, Dunvegan Isle of Skye, IV55 8WF
Any visit to the Isle of Skye would be incomplete without visiting Dunvegan Castle - the oldest continuously inhabited castle in Scotland and ancestral home of the Chiefs of Clan MacLeod for 800 years.
There is plenty to do, including:
• Guided Tours of the historic castle.
• Fishing and wildlife trips, Loch Cruises and Seal trips to the Loch’s Common Seal colonies.
• Browse our fabulous shops selling Highland jewellery, knitwear, gifts and Harris Tweed.
• Sample the excellent coffee, homemade soup and snacks at MacLeod Tables Café.
• Enjoy a walk around the Castle Gardens including the spectacular waterfall in the Water Gardens.